February 26, 2009

A little about Matt & Jen



* I saw this on my cousin's blog. Thanks Syd :)
This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your spouse, not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know!

♥ What are your middle names? Andrew & Lee

♥ How long have you been together? 3 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Couple Weeks

♥ Who asked who out? Matt asked me out 1st

♥ How old are each of you? Matt 28 , Me 32

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Both Equally

♥ Do you have any children together? Not Yet.. Waiting Patiently...

♥ What about pets? Well... Matt inherited my two Kitty's Missy & Maverick

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Nothing, if we work together

♥ Did you go to the same school? High School yes

♥ Are you from the same home town? Yes good old Orem

♥ Who is the smartest? Hmmm... We are in our different ways

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me probably

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? At home mostly, or parents

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico

♥ Who has the worst temper? Me...

♥ Who does the cooking? Both of us

♥ Who is more social? Me for sure

♥Who is the neat Freak? Both of us

♥ Who is the more stubborn? Neither of us

♥ Who hogs the bed? Me

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Depends on the day. Same time usually

♥ Where was your first date? Fuddruckers and a Comedy Club

♥ Who has the bigger family? Matt for sure!! My great uncle joke's that I did not marry a man .... I married a mob. Lol

♥ Do you get flowers often? Often enough, they just die. I like other things better, but they are a great surprise :)

♥ How do you spend the holidays? We alternate between families or my family usually joins with us Conrads :) It's fun!

♥ Who snores louder? Matt does for sure :) Not very often though. Mostly when he is sick.

♥ Who goes to bed first? Matt usually, but he will not go without me

♥ Who is more jealous? Good question ?

♥ How long did it take to get serious? Not long at all. Maybe a month ??

♥ Who eats more? What are we eating? We eat about equal amounts , I eat a little less. And we are eating healthy :) Loosing weight too :) Yeah baby!!

♥ Who does/ did the laundry? We both do together. Matt usually folds.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Me

♥ Who drives when you are together? Most of the time I do. I love to drive Matt gets tired of it after commuting each day.

2 comments:

kimbob said...

Fun to get to know you guys more! I love your cute pictures of you guys together!

Alexis said...

That is really cute! I like it. You guys are so adorable and so in love. I love it!