February 14, 2009

My Forever Valentine....

Some of our favorite memories together...

Matt- I love you more today than our first Valentine's together, which is still one of my favorite. You are the most amazing Husband & Friend. My love for you grows stronger each passing day. I just think we are perfect for each other ! Erica was right she had found my perfect man :) You make me feel so alive and beautiful! I love when you enter the room with your big blue eyes and that cute grin of yours! I'm always so happy to see you! You still give me butterflies :) And can always make me laugh!( Even if I have had a not so great day.)You are my love , my life, my everything! Happy Valentines Day Honey! Yours Forever, Jen
P.S. Our first post on "How we met" is in march of 2008 :) It's a fun one to read.. I promise I won't be going off any cliff this Valentines :)

No comments: