February 5, 2009

~Welcoming....Our Sweet New Little Niece McKinlee Kate~


On Monday February 2 we got a call of great news! Matt's Sister Christine and her family welcomed a new baby girl to their family. She was a couple weeks early so we were a little surprised. Matt and I were able to go visit them that evening in the hospital for a little while. What a Beautiful Baby Girl! She has the cutest little dimple's and sweetest little face. We are so happy to have another Niece to love and spoil. We now have a total of 35 Niece's and Nephew's! Wow! 33 on Matt's side and 2 on mine. Does that tell you how much smaller my side of the family is ?

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Jen, she is darling!

kimbob said...

She is so precious! Wow you have quite the number, on my side alone we have 23, my parents wanted an even 2 dozen but don't think that's going to happen. Congrats!!

Eric said...

Hello Jen and Matt,

Give my congratulations!

I have a question for Matt that he can read on our blog under the post "Odyssey". Tell me what you think? Thanks, Eric

C & E said...

She's a cutie and I love her name!