February 15, 2009

Our 4th Valentine's Day Together...

It's hard to believe this was our fourth Valentines Day together. It was a great day! Matt worked yesterday, so I called this great pizza place called The Pie. It is just down the street from his work. We go there sometimes when I come up for lunch. Anyways I ordered him one of his favorites there and had it delivered for lunch. He wanted me to come up, but I pretended I could not make it. I showed up a couple hours later with his favorite sugar cookies. They were devoured by all of the guys at work. Little did he know I has some saved at home just for him :) We had a nice evening at home . We ordred take out from one of our favorite Thai restraunts Bangkok Grill. Mmm Mmm. And watched Nights In Rodanthe. It was pretty good. It was great to be home alone together relaxing :) Thanks for the flowers babe.

The Beautiful Flowers Matt brought me... I love them!!

Some of the Cookies that were left..

Hands off! These are mine :)

5 comments:

Jaymz B said...

ooh those are gorgeous flowers!! Lucky Girl!! :)

The Bischoff's said...

Sorry Jen- that comment was from me- I didn't realize I was signed onto Jaymz account! OOPSY ;)

kimbob said...

you did pick a good man!! What a great day you guys had. Bet he loved it as well as you did. I'm impressed with your cookies. When I free-hand cut bigger cookies my husband told me they looked like chicken feet :) I feel his love

Rappleye Family said...

Those flowers are HUGE!! How pretty! YaY for Valentines day!

Natalie said...

Any holiday is an excuse to make the sugar cookies right?