October 19, 2009

Witches Night Out

A bunch of us girls went to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. It was great company but, very crowded. So crowded you could hardly shop. I spent a total of $7.00.Which is abnormal for me. I really was amazed at the crowds of witches!!! Really, I have never seen it so busy. I decided I don't like to shop in large crowds. I would rather pay more and enjoy my shopping in peace and quiet, and take my time browsing.
I just was a little disappointed with how crazy it was.I'm really not sure if I will go again. Sad :( it used to be really fun. Maybe next year they will do it every weekend?? We did have a great time all in all.Dinner at Texas Roadhouse was delish!!! Mmmm Mmmmm :)
Thanks for a great night girls!!!
P.S. Sorry I kinda rambled on...

Me with my baby sister ~ Erica

The Village Witches

Witchy Friends~ Sassy Erica~Darling Debbie~ Hotty Hen~Red Hot Kitty

The Gang

The Mother Hen and her twin "Chicks" Megan & Paige

Waiting for Dinner

Still... Waiting for dinner

1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

Oh Jen! how fun! Thats cool you guys all got together. It's good to see Debbie in those pics. I went to Texas Roadhouse recently too for the first like its was like 2 1/2 hr wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!