October 14, 2009

Family Night at the Pumpkin Patch

Our friends ~ Brent , Christine, with their twins, Megan and Paige

Me having fun picking mini pumpkins :)

Me and my best Kitty friend :)

Matt & I - Wow! You can tell I was tired, what a monday at work.

After a long Monday at work we had a great time picking pumpkins at Dr. C's farm. Wadley Farms is such a beautiful place.
We all then went to a late dinner to Los Hermanos. I love their chips and salsa ! It was great to be with friends we rareley get to see.
Oh how I love this time of year !!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Jen, what fun pictures. You and Christine look like you could be sisters!!

kimbob said...

very cute! We haven't got our pumpkins yet so we'd better get on that.
I agree you guys look alike

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, you and Matt both look great! I like your bangs :)...
oh and I don't miss Monday's at work lol