October 9, 2009

~wItCh-A-pALoOzA~

~Deborah, Christine & I before the big event~


I had a great girls night out with my Sister-in-Law's along with my Mom-in-Law and her sister, Aunt Diana. We spent the evening at The Gathering Place at Gardner Village.

We went to the dinner theatre production of Witchapalooza and had a great time ! Some of us were a little bit "witchier" than others ;) It was a fun evening of shopping ,Dancing, singing, laughing and cackling.

The story was cute and the music was great fun! The cast interacted with the guests, I even was put on the spot...Thanks to my Sisters :) I cackled for the whole audience into the microphone. It was quite funny. I love this time of year! It is a great way to kick off to the holidays :) Here we come!

~Me with Matt's Sisters~


~Our Witchy Women~

I love all of my Sisters!

1 comment:

kimbob said...

I love to see you all dressed up. I've never been one to dress up for this holiday. You look great! Looks like a fun time I had some friends talk about going to that, looks like we need to