January 20, 2009

Oh What A Beautiful Morning.....

OK...Although it is freezing outside can I just say what a Beautiful Winter Morning here in Utah. I went outside and of course Mr. Jack Frost came to visit again. So I thought I would share the beauty of our back yard. Hope your all enduring the cold weather. Here is some beauty to enjoy! Love to all! And P.S. In regards to my last post I have been doing quite well with working out and I had a meeting with a personal trainer and can I say.. I was humbled BIG time! So on to my next step starting today.... A huge diet change wish me luck. It will be tough, but hopefully I will get the result's I'm looking for. Thanks for all of your comments!





6 comments:

C & E said...

I was just driving down Geneva Road this morning thinking how beautiful everything was all frosted over.

Ashley Welling said...

Beautiful pictures. As I was walking into work, the trees looked just like this. I almost stopped and pulled out my camera to take some pictures...but I was late for a meeting.

The Bischoff's said...

wow that is beautiful! I do miss seeing the snow- not living in it- just seeing it!! :)

Rappleye Family said...

It was VERY nippy today! Yes it was

Malinovka said...

Thanks for posting these! Beautiful, especially when I get to enjoy them from my warm living room. :) We are so glad you and Matt came to visit with us while we were in Utah! We hope to see you again this summer when we're out.

Unknown said...

oooohhhh wow I LUV those pictures! So pretty...even though I'm done with winter and wish spring was here :)
Good job on the pics!