January 22, 2009

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!! To: One of our favorite couples!

Here is wish for my Brother and Sister.(in-law) We love you guys SO much and wish you a very Happy Anniversary! Jill Thanks for being such a wonderful Wife to my brother and a wonderful Mother to our sweet Jack And Jayci. Jess you are a great Husband and Father. The love you show to you family is awesome! Jess thanks for being such a great little brother! You are a great example to me. I love you! Jill thank you for your love and friendship. I could not ask for a better sister! I love you! Our family is so blessed... We are grateful to have our family forever!

1 comment:

Jill said...

K, I don't know what happened, I left a comment but it didn't post. SO, you may eventually get two.

Thanks for the sweet post. We love you guys too!

PS, I'm glad you posted that picture so that I can steal it! I don't have a scanner hooked up and if I did I wouldn't know how to use it! Thanks!