January 3, 2009

Better Late Then Never I Guess....

I finally figured out the problem of importing pictures! Yeah! I'm smart in my brain :) Lol
*These Pictures are taken at both our family Christmas parties held at the Ranch! Thank You Mom & Dad Conrad for letting us use the ranch House for our party! Everyone in my family was VERY Thankful!Other pictures are taken at our parents home's and our own home. Matt & I hope your Holidays were Merry & Bright!!

Matt & I had a very Merry Christmas! This was our 3rd Christmas together. I love Christmas! I cannot believe it is over already! Thanks Honey for all of the wonderful thoughtful gifts you gave me. I love you!! I'm also glad to have a New Year in our lives to start a fresh year and to make many wonderful memories with you.
*Some of our gift's included... 2 New Purses, Home Decor, Bathroom Remodel, clothes, Day Spa , Robe & Slippers, K&N Air Filter, Screwdriver Set, Ipod, Speakers,Food Storage, Money... Thanks Everyone for our Wonderful Memories & Gifts of Christmas 2008!

4 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

That was such a fun party! You guys were so sweet to put it all on. We should get together again before Chels and I leave.

kristy said...

Whoa! Santa sure spoiled your house! Wait until he has to divide the loot with kids! :)

kristy said...

this is jill

Lara said...

Wow you sure got spoiled Jen! You deserve it though so I won't be tooo jealous LOL!