January 10, 2009

tHe BaTTle oF tHe BuLgE.....

OK... So here it goes! I often wonder why I do this! That is loose weight then in a year or two gain it back again. I have a closet full of clothes that just don't fit right. And really that BUG'S me. Why can't I just stick to an exercise routine and a healthy diet ? Who knows! Well I know that the matter of having free food at work all day of catered fattening food, or treats the reps bring does not help really. Or any other excuse I may have, like my Mom's wonderful cooking....Anyways, the fact of the matter is it is all my fault and I'm going to be better! I have made a commitment to myself to be better and take better care of my body! Anyone want to join me? The reason I posted this is for others to read and then you can see if I really follow through. That will give me more motivation! And that my friends is what I need. Ok, thanks! Bye :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What are you going to do? I just may be in.... I've got a Golds membership, and I'm going to start going as much as possible.

Leslie said...

Jen, I am on board!! Want to do a triathlon with me? I did it last year and it WAS AWESOME!!!

kimbob said...

I've got to challenges going on right now with some family and then another with friends. So here's to a new year but I have to say I think you look great!!!

Anonymous said...

jenny can i just tell you again how excited that we've reconnected. i'm going to sit here and enjoy catching up on what's been going on with you. by the way, i'm sure you still look fabulous. but hey i want to get back in shape too. so i'll join in.

Randy and Anissa said...

I hear ya there, Jen. I have a bunch of clothes that don't fit because I've become a fatty mcbutter pants. No more! I'm going to lose it! You've inspired me!