December 13, 2008

~Happy Birthday Grandma Maxwell ~


*Grandma * Mom * Jen * Erica * Taken 8/08

Here is wishing you a very Happy Birthday Grandma!! She is so cute! Here are a few things I admire about my Grandma... 1- She is very good with her money.This is an important thing she instilled into my Mother. I'm grateful to have them for such good examples. 2- Her zest for life, which includes Yoga, Line Dancing, Bike riding, Walking with her brother and more. 3- Her strength to raise 3 great kids on her own and work hard to support & provide for them. Thank you Grandma for all you do and for always being there. I really enjoyed our Yoga Saturdays and talks. I love you so very much!
P.S.Don't worry Grandma I did not post your age ;) She looks very amazing though if you all knew her age.

2 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

Sydnee Anderson
1797 N 860 W orem Ut. 84057

Steve Elies
374 S 100 W orem Ut 84058

Lara said...

Jen!!!! I am so happy to see you on here! I have a blog too its laralinnsykes.blogspot yay I am glad that we can keep in touch now! Make sure you add me ok?