July 27, 2009

Butterfly Lake for the 24th



Matt and I had a nice and relaxing camping trip in the Uintas with my parents and sister. It felt nice to get away. I was a little nervous about going before camp, but so far so good. I have most everything done. I think ?

We went on a few hikes, took a few naps, laughed,ate yummy food, watched movies, played games, drove to Evanston, just chilled. It was very nice! The weather was perfect! Nice and cool in the 60's and rained a little. I love when it rains camping. The thunder is awesome!

Thanks Mom & Erica for helping me with camp stuff while there. I know I go a little overboard. It is hereditary ;)

Love you Matty! Thanks for the trip and all of your help! I could not do all of this without you! You are my best friend! I love you! I will miss you! Off to camp I go!

3 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

That looks like such a fun camping trip!!

Alexis said...

Good luck at girls camp! You are too cute Jen! Glad you enjoyed your little get away :-)

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Jen! Missed ya at work! Glad you had a good time off and enjoyed your hubby. Good luck at girls camp! Crazy stuff!