July 17, 2009

:...10 DaYs uNtiL cAmP...:

The young women theme this year is.....

I'm starting to get really excited about girls camp! After a lot of planning and hard work we are about there. Our stake theme this year is "Be what we should be". Each days theme is LEARN, FEEL, DO, BE.

We have awesome Stake and Ward leaders. It is going to be a great camp this year. Last year was great, but really, really cold! We were limited to some of the things we could do last year. It will be warm and toasty this year, maybe I will be wishing for cooler weather. ;) We will see.

The theme our ward has gone with this year is "Shine the Light" .

I came across a great song a few months ago called "The Light" by April Meservy. It was an EFY song a few years back. It is a fun song that the girls love! I will add a video at the end from YouTube that was my inspiration.**Another ward made this and I love it !
There are a lot of things planned that I cannot wait to surprise the girls with. I'm so grateful for my calling as Camp Director. I love our YW and care so much about them. I told them last year I have always wanted a daughter...just did not know I would get so many at once . :)


**Remember to pause the music at the bottom**

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Jenn, you're so awesome. I know I am SOOO grateful to our camp director. I know it is an insane amount of love, time, work... You are awesome to do it, and I hope everything goes well for you!