April 16, 2009

<*BrItNeY cOnCerT *>


My sister and her friend Brandi got tickets to Britney and the Pussy Cat Dolls. I know, I know. YOU WENT TO BRITNEY!?! I have had people saying I cannot believe your going to HER concert. Well sorry to disappoint, but I went and it was FUN! Besides I do listen to her music. It is great during a workout at the gym :)We met at the Gateway for dinner and headed over to the concert in the rain... Grr!! Our Cute hair ruined...Not too bad anyways. It was a great concert! Very entertaining and fun! We all had a blast dancing all night ! Man what a workout dancing in 5 inch heel's !The Pussy Cat Dolls put on a great show also! I finally can talk normal and hear today. Poor Matt, all day yesterday I kept saying "What honey??". Thanks girls for the great time! And Matty THANK YOU for the Christmas present :) Love Ya!

5 comments:

kimbob said...

how fun and I can only imagine you guys dancing away! I should put some of her music on my ipod :)

The Bischoff's said...

FUN! I like Brittney and the pussy cat dolls! I bet it was a blast! cool pics!

Chelsey Meier said...

How FUN!!! I'm a little jealous.

Alison said...

I'm don't consider myself a Britney fan, but I have almost all of her songs. So I guess maybe I am?!

I bet you looked darling, dancing in your 5-inch heels. You're too cute!

Rappleye Family said...

Whahoo! Glad you had fun! Those are some crazy stage pictures!