March 9, 2009

Introducing... Our Newly Remodeled Guest Bathroom


We FINALLY finished our guest bathroom. Yeah!! Next project will be our bathroom. We did new bead board and Matt tiled the bathroom. I wanted a bright happy bathroom. We used a lot of decor that we already had and changed it up a bit with paint and glaze effects. I love paint and glaze ! It can work wonders! The only thing I would really like is a new bronze faucet to match the dark hardware. I know the perfect one. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring it ? ;)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm a big fan of spray paint. Paint of any kind is amazing for transformations. Has Matt ever tiled a shower? I'm using all my self control to not rip out the tiles in my shower everyday. Maybe I should just rip them out though :)

Kalli said...

we might have to hit you up for tiling tips...that's this summers project. I've seen people (non-professionals) do it, but Mark's a little apprehensive :)

The Bischoff's said...

That looks great guys! Good Job!

Mike & Cody said...

OK Martha Stewart, Maybe you could come and help redo my girls bathroom. It needs it. I haven't hung up one thing and we've lived here a whole month. Cute, cute, cute! Love ya!

Heather O'Brien said...

You guys did such a good job! I love it. I've always loved the way you decorate.