November 21, 2008

Twilight!!!!!!!


A day we thought could not come soon enough! Before we all knew it, it was HERE!! Yeah! Yesterday I felt like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I was sooooo EXCITED to see this movie! It was a little hard to focus at work. The Doc's and other guys were all good sports though. We were pretty much teased all day. Some of them even hid Christine's life size Edward. No worries we found him. After work we all went home and got ready to have a great night ahead. Matt was even a GREAT sport and came to it all. I love you honey! Thanks! Deb and the girls came down and we all went to dinner from there. On the Menu was Chili's ! It was great ! We got there and our table was deemed "Team Edward". Great with us! We had a wonderful waitress and we were spoiled rotten! I'm sure our own "Edward" made sure of this. I say this because when it was time to leave our check had been taken care of!!!! What a SURPRISE!!We kept asking our waitress if she was serious. As she told us a very good looking 17 year old rich gentleman paid for our meal. We were all in shock! How amazing! I know it was one of the guys from work that had been hassling us all day , but WHO?? I have a few guesses myself.. THANK YOU!!! The night was off to a great start! Next was the movie!! Our friend Melissa and her commitee pulled a great evening together for us. We had a movie theatre to ourselves for the 12:01 showing!! We had raffle tickets for prizes and all sorts of pre-movie fun! Then the MOVIE!! It was great!! Awesome, but.. There had to be a but huh ? Not too bad of one though...It's just that I like my own imagination better. Of course I think the book was better. Because you can really sink yourself in for a few days rather than a few hours. Of COURSE there is more detail in a book. I though the movie was AWESOME!! I want to go see it again! It was a lot of fun! New Moon 2010 !I would like to hear what you thought of the movie. Leave a comment if you like :)

9 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

Oh my gosh Jen! That sound AMAZING! How fun! Im so jealous! I am going to go see it soon! I have to beg my hubby to go with me-- since we are new to the area I don't have anyone to go with, but IM GOING!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Loved the movie but loved the book more!! Had a ton of fun with the girls from my work too! We went to the 10:00am (friday) showing at the Provo Towne Center Theater and then had lunch after so we could chat it up. The movie was super cheezy but we all laughed and loved it like crazy!! Dondy

Edyn said...

Jen, I think I would love to come but cannot commit for sure at this moment. You are the best. I do not know where we are moving yet. Neither does Mike, but at this time this is the right thing for us to do. Sometimes I get nervous but overall I am pretty calm about it. We will have to see what happens. Love ya, Cody

C & E said...

I haven't seen the movie or even read all of the books but this looks like such a fun night. How nice that someone bought all of your dinner!! That would have made my night.

L'erin said...

I saw the midnight showing at Provo, i had mixed emotions. some thoughts: less talking more kissing, and "spider monkey"? WTF but how could yo unot love it despite the differences from the series....Thank yo so much for letting me call in a favor at the office. I hate to put anyone in a bad spot...and i threatened my SIL that she had better show up, on time, with films, and dictation! Thanks again sweetie!

Rappleye Family said...

FUN!!! Looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

You have to go again! It is even better the second time!! I went again yesterday....it is a mental illness i know! There is one mistake in the movie...my girlfriend pointed out that at one part in the cafeteria Emmett is eating people food, I thought that was funny! Chat later, Dondy

Natalie said...

You're awesome Jenny! I love it when adults get excited and make things into a big event for themselves! I'm sorry to admit though that I don't have a desire to see the movie :)

Melissa said...

hey... Just in case you haven't heard... New Moon has a release date... NOV. 20th 2009... It'll be here sooner than we thought.... And don't worry I've already started the process of renting out this theater... YAY! I'm so excited!!!