November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun!


Halloween started off with a Family Party last Saturday at the Ranch. We had a great time! This year we did a haunted hayride in the pasture for everyone. The kids got pretty spooked. I did too! Thanks to our cousin Jason. He has an amazing costume that I was not aware of. Too bad I did not get a picture. Its over 15 feet tall and scary! I was at a fire telling a spooky story of old "Hal O Ween" I had a few of his remains.. Brain, Nose, Heart, Eyes ect.. It was fun. Last night we had my family over for food and fun. We watched scary movies. The best was Jack & Jayci slept over. We had a good time together this morning. I love my family! You are all so great! Mom thanks for the great dinner!

4 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

CUTE!! Looks like a fun time!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you had a great halloween! Hey I was just wondering if you were doing a girls night out to see twilight? If so you HAVE to call me k? I'm totally there!! :D

C & E said...

You guys are party animals! Looks like a lot of fun.

Heather O'Brien said...

how fun! You guys always do such fun things.