May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Camping










So we decided to go camping sunday night up to the ranch. Matt wanted to make sure everything worked good in the trailer for our next camp trip. It was the first time to go camping in our new trailer. We stayed in the pasture with the moo moo cows. It was a lot of fun. Chris and Nicole came with us, and Cam came up for dinner. We had a lot of fun! It rained, which always makes for a super fun 4 wheeler ride! MUD!! Oh man its fun to get all muddy! We went a bit on the Great Western Trail.(Thanks Matty for letting me ride our wheeler:) It was so beautiful. The pictures are small I know.( I need to do a slideshow one of these days.) The big meadow behind Matt and I used to be his families property. "The Big Bench". His grandma sold it years ago. We had so much fun! We cannot wait to go again!

5 comments:

C & E said...

You braved the weather, I'm impressed! Looks like fun and I bet it was nice having a camper!

Rappleye Family said...

Wow! That is gorgeous Landscape! How fun!! To bad we had to work today!

The Bischoff's said...

That looks like fun! It looks beautiful! How exciting to use the new trailer!!

Alison said...

Looks so fun and SO beautiful. I didn't let the bad weather keep me inside either, there is way too much to be enjoyed outdoors right now!!

L'erin said...

This looks so beautiful! And you look so happy! I 'found you' on Codys page. Its fun to 'see' you! L'erin