May 23, 2008

Birthday Dinner at Macaroni Grill

Matt & Jen
Mom & Dad
Jess & Jill













What a fun day! I got so spoiled on my Birthday! Matt sent me the most beautiful flowers at work. Gerbera Daises... My favorite ! Thanks Baby! I got to work and my sweet Sister had balloons and a Jamba Juice. Mmmm, Mmmm! She gave me a gift certificate to the spa. I went today P.S. It was so great!! I got a massage and a pedicure. It was HEAVEN! Thanks to the gang at work also that got me a gift card for the Massage, Im so blessed. The gang also brought me cake , fresh watermelon and I got to pick lunch. It was a great day! Matty got me new kitchen lights, I canot wait to get them put up. Hint, Hint..Thanks to everyone for your gifts! You are too kind. I love you all so very much!!

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Jen! Glad you had a good day! Too bad you had to work on your birthday eh? Well I am glad you got spoiled! Have a good Memorial Weekend!! Cya!

The Bischoff's said...

You are so cute Jen! Im glad you had a great birthday! You TOTALLY deserve it!!