July 1, 2010

Y.W. of Strength

Ward Theme: A.R.M.Y.
Always Righteous Mormon Youth

Another Camp year has come and gone...

I cannot believe this was my 3rd year serving as Camp Director. Wow! Between working, household responsibilities and hours of preparation and a few mini melt downs. I now feel like my Summer can begin. YaY!

Camp this year went really well! I was worried about a lot of things this year. The number one thing is our amazing Y.W. President is due with her sweet baby girl any day now. She was unable to attend camp this year. She of course is our rock.

With the help of our other great leaders we pulled of another successful year at camp. We all had a lot of fun and grew in many ways we needed and others we may not even know of yet. I love girls camp! (I love it even more when it is finished.) Matt is a HUGE help to me. I love him so much and I'm so blessed to have him as my eternal companion. We are so blessed in our lives. I love my Father in Heaven and am thankful to him for trusting me with these wonderful daughters of his.

* A HUGE thank you to all that helped with camp! I could not have done it without you! You know who you are! Love You!

3 comments:

Kalli said...

I've been trying to catch you home all week with no luck :( Today your garage was open....Matt wouldn't answer the door(I am sure he had legitimate reasons), so I left some stuff in your garage. THANK YOU! for the socks...you saved me from another long cold night.
p.s. camp rocked! love you!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Camp did rock! A lot of that is thanks to you! You really helped me SO much! I totally appreciate you and your amazing skills! I'm glad you found our garage open. (Matt was working on the bathroom- My guess anyways , Mr Ipod when he does handy man work.) And those cupcakes are dangerous! So good! I would love the recipe :D Did you make those for Kat's B-day ?