March 18, 2010

For the LOVE of FOOD!

Dang food, why do I have to like you so much ???

I have been tossing around the idea of a recipe/cooking blog for a little while now.

So... I have decided to label my post's and have my very own recipe box on my blog. So if you look on the side you will see my box of tried and true family recipes. (More to come of course)

As some of you may know Matt and I both enjoy cooking great meals together. Well we think they are great anyways. :D

Something we say A LOT after cooking a nice meal together is "Why do we ever go out??? THIS is SO good!"- I know why we go out. Who likes to clean up the kitchen after a long day or make a mess of a perfectly clean kitchen ?

I hope our friends and family will enjoy our shared recipes! Any requests ???

No comments: