September 26, 2008

WedNeSdaYs ArE wOnDeRfuL...


I love Wednesdays... This day is our day. We normally get to spend the day together. Matt's off and I usually get off work by 11 or Noon. We love to go play or work hard together on a project. This last Wednesday we went up American Fork Canyon for a beautiful fall four wheeler ride. American Fork Canyon will always have a special place in my heart. I pretty much grew up there with my family. We were camping most every weekend in our various Trailers, Campers and even Tents. We had a Dune Buggy for a lot of my years growing up. Those were really fun memories I will not forget. I also hope to make many more new ones.

4 comments:

Kalli said...

You've inspired me! We were going to go mini golfing this weekend as a fam...but I think instead we need to go up the canyon! Looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Leslie said...

How fun Jen! Jen, let's get together this next week. I will call you. I think you, Amy, and I need to start doing lunches! Am's birthday is thursday, maybe we could do something for her!

Natalie said...

I can't believe it has been two years. I totally would have guessed one. I think my favorite part of your wedding was when you danced with your Dad to that song. You guys are the best together; I love the message in the lawn :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, you and Matt are adorable. Congrats on two years! Love your blog. I was just in Heather's (still can't figure out how to get into Natalie's) and hopped onto your cute blog. You are an amazing girl and I love you to pieces! Aunt Robin