September 5, 2008

A great time camping!


Matt and I had this week off together. We started off camping with his brother Chris and his family. We had a great time together ! We took trail after trail, exploring Manti Canyon. It was the first time we had camped there. If you love to go four wheeling like we do , this is an amazing place to go. I could not believe all of the diffrent off road trails that are up there. We rode about 25-30 miles a day. I know we did not even come close to seeing a quarter of the trails. It was a great time to take in all of the beautiful scenery. I even got to read New Moon, I finished too :)

2 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

Those are some great pics Jen! It is beautiful up there! My parents live in Moroni now - I'll have to tell them to go up there!!

Rappleye Family said...

I have missed you at work! I am so glad you had fun camping! I love when we get breaks from work :) See ya next week!