July 11, 2008

Run?

Whoever knows me knows that I have never enjoyed running as a form of exercise. Our ward has a running group that runs together daily. Some of the ladies have been telling me to come and try it. So this week I decided to give it a whirl. I must say it was not that bad. I just might start going a few days a week just to mix things up. I kept up pretty good, which I was happy about for sure! My shins hurt pretty good this week. I will need to stretch better next time. So we will see.

3 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

You're so good girl!! Love the new background!!

Leslie said...

AWESOME GIRL! I am not a fan of running, but I sure do LOVE how I feel afterwards!!!

The Ducketts said...

JEN!!!! You are so dang cute. I was in the office the other day with my dad and visited with your sister. I will have to come by sometime. I do miss working with such fun girls sometimes! Keep me posted on life. You look great. Keep up the running, each run gets easier and you start getting addicted!!!!