June 5, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

 
Posted by Picasa

.... Happy fathers day to my Daddy! I love you so much and I'm so grateful to have you as my Dad. You are a great example to our family. I always loved going in the buggy with you. I think you may be the reason I like to drive fast and love camping. I remember going camping with just you and having fun! And our Daddy Daughter Date's getting an ice cream and talking. You let me drive too :)I just love you so much!

*** To my Father in law Thank you for raising such a great son! Thanks for all that you do for out family. We love you!

** My brother, You are an amazing Dad! I love you so much! I love to watch you with your kids. You are such a good papa! Love ya!

*** To all of the great men I know. Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment:

C & E said...

I agree you've got a good dad!