April 15, 2008

Spring Break!!


OK, so we are not spending our Spring Break in Cancun at the beach soaking up the sun... That would be awesome though. A lot of our Doc's are out this week, so I'm taking advantage of it. I decided to take off a couple of days to get some projects around the house finished. And of course that oh so fun Spring cleaning. Matt is always good to help me when I decide to be super woman! Ha Ha! I get an idea in my head and then... Well I cannot seem to stop going until my work is finished. Well this time I have an excuse. Girls camp is two months away! For those of you that don't know I'm the YW Camp Director in our ward. I cannot believe all of the work that goes into it. Anyways, I will be really busy this summer with Weddings at The Ranch and Girls Camp. Well and hopefully camping in a new trailer ! Matty and I sold the Snowmobiles last week. So we are on the lookout for a nice trailer. Yeah!! So for now I will be dreaming of camping with my Matty and our families. Here is a picture from Mirror Lake last year. We cannot wait to go back!
Some of my "TO DO LIST"
Girls Camp Planning,Paint Bathroom, Paint & Glaze Kitchen Cabinets, Touch up paint, Yard Work, New shower curtains for both Bathrooms, DI, Clean, Clean, Clean. Have a day with Matty :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You busy gal!! Jared and I bought a trailer last year and LOVE it!!! We should go camping together sometime!

The Bischoff's said...

Look at you go!! I need to get my butt in gear and do some good spring cleaning! I have done some but still need to do more!
Camp director is ALOT of work you are right, but so worth it! Anything with the youth is the best!! :)

Rappleye Family said...

You are amazing!! You are so busy all the time!! Good look juggling everything!!