February 6, 2011

Slacker.....

The title fits as far as blogging goes.
I simply have not been in the mood to blog. Which happens to be not such a bad thing for me.
I have been cleaning & organizing around the home. I'm on a roll!
My favorite new purchase is...
The shark Vac then Steam!

Having hardwood on our main level and tile in the bathrooms makes for a lot of hard floor surfaces to clean. Can I tell you I'm in love with this little steaming wonder? Now cleaning the floor is a breeze! And it does a fabulous job! Thank you Costco for having a $25.00 off coupon last month!

P.S. Guess what we got ourselves for Christmas this year??

A week in Cancun Mexico!!! We are so excited to go in 12 weeks!

4 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

YAY!! That sounds so fun! Hey I am going to come into the office on Wed afternoon to visit you and Kylie! She said you guys are there together from about noon to 4 pm...so does that work for you? I want to come in ang visit and you need to meet Alyssa ha ha since I missed you last time I went! See ya wed!!

Jared said...

Jenny I'm so excited for you guys! You deserve an amazing vacation!!! Love ya!
Chels

Jen said...

Tasha- Wednesday is great!! See you then! :D I will be there all day. I cancelled our payson clinic.
Chels- We are so excited! Love your guts!

White Out said...

I cant think of anyone who deserves this more that YOU! I miss you Jen!!