September 16, 2010

4 Years !!!

Today Matt and I have been married 4 years!
It is hard to believe we have been married 4 years, but at the same time it feels like we have been together for a lot longer. (In a good way of course)

This is a day I will never forget. I love to look back in my journal and read the great stories of us dating and of our marriage.

One in particular is our wedding day. I will never forget being at the temple and talking to one another before our sealing. We made a promise to work hard every day to love each other this much and to be this happy together always. I must say I hope I have exceeded my promise to Matt. (Since he has done this with me.) Our love has grown has grown into so much more these last 4 years. I'm so happy that we are together forever!

I love you so much Matty! Thanks for always treating me like a Queen and loving me with your whole heart! Happy 4th Anniversary Sweetheart!

4 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

CUTE!! Congrats!

The Bischoff's said...

Love the post! You're so cute Jen! Love ya!!

kimbob said...

You were beautiful!! I love your pictures and that you found a wonderful guy who loves you and treats you the way you deserve!!!

Jen said...

Thanks Ladies! Miss you all!