May 23, 2010

Caramel Party Mix

I made this treat today for our dear friend Cameron. He loves this "stuff" and is always asking for it. I finally caved and made him a BIG batch. Love ya Cam! Enjoy!

2 Cups Sugar
2 Cups Karo Syrup
1 1/2 Cups Butter
Melt Butter, Sugar and Karo Syrup.
Boil 2-3 Minutes on medium heat,and then add-
1-18 oz. Package Golden Grahams
1-18 oz. Package Corn or Rice Chex (I prefer Rice)
1 Package of Coconut
1-16 oz. Package Silvered Almonds

*Mix in a very large bowl stirring gently so you don't crush the cereal.

4 comments:

Chelsey Meier said...

Oh I love this! I wish I was there to munch on some right now! Love you girl!

kimbob said...

YUM!! Wendy's mom used to make this and we'd take it to girls camp or something like this

LANKY and KARIS said...

Thanks for all your good recipies! YOu always have the best treats.

Rappleye Family said...

Those both look AMAZING!! mmmmmm