April 9, 2010

hApPY bIrThDaY jEsSe!!! tHe BIG ThRee-O !!!

This post is for my baby brother today. I would like to wish him a VERY happy birthday! I cannot believe you are 30 today. It seems like yesterday we were just kids. This means I will be 34 this year. Wow! Time flies!
 
Posted by Picasa

Little (BIG) brother (who somehow got all of the height & high speed metabolism)I love you SO much and admire the man you have become. You are a great man and husband, daddy, son and brother.

Your big sister is proud of you and so blessed to have you in my life. Sorry for all of the times I teased you when I was still your (BIG) sister. ;D Ha Ha Ha...
We still had fun though!

I will never forget how you were quite the little prankster and you would always have something rigged up in my room or my bathroom to play a joke on me.

Here are a few fond memories I have of you....

*Getting you out of your crib when you were sleeping & I told Mom you were awake when you weren't.
* I always remember you wanting Vienna sausages when you were a toddler & your fuzzy white hair.
* When we called you Buddy or Bud more then Jesse
*The many camping memories in the campers, tents, trailers and dune buggy's
*How you would always make Erica & I cool things out of Legos and Constructs
*Playing Lyons, Tigers & Bears in the backyard in the "fish" pool with Dad
*Bike rides with the family...You seemed to manage to borrow all of our bikes when yours was broken, except mine.
*When you would tell me a secrets about how you really got hurt(the go-cart incident)
*Making treats secretly while Mom & Dad were gone and we would keep them downstairs and eat them. Remember the candy cane ice cream, from BYU ? Dad would always wonder where all of the ice cream would go :D
* Your little temper... You never took crap from anyone. (snow shoveling & a bird ?)Insode joke... LOL
* I remember how you would always let me take your cyclone truck out cruising & will never forget the ride in your Chevy right before your mission! :D
* I remember when you left on your mission.... There was a hole in my heart. I thought the pain would never leave. Erica and I missed you so much!We both cried and cried, but were so proud of you. We would often hug your clothes in your closet.
* Best reunion...Greeting you when you got off your mission!!! We all followed you around like little kittens or something. Poor kid. We missed you!
* Your wedding day :D We got another sister that we love so much!
* When you became a daddy... We love your 2 little sweethearts so much!

Love you Buddy! Have the best day ever!


Don't O.D. on any cake today ;D (another inside joke)

1 comment:

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

happy birthday bro . . . even though i don't know you. i just felt awkward commenting on that ADORABLE picture of you Jenny with out saying happy birthday so CHEERS!