December 23, 2009

Christmas Wishes.....

For those we missed, Merry Christmas to you !!!

If you know me I love to send out Christmas cards . I tried to go the easy route and just have them printed off, but I was not satisfied with that.
I do love them and think they are darling. There is just something important to me about writing my own personal message with my own little right hand :) Plus I LOVE to decorate the envelope with my own personal touches. Not to worry no confetti this year.
(Click on images to enlarge)

The envelpoe was a blast! Used with Stamps, Glitter and a ZAP craft tool. So FUN!



Two styles of cards


The Photo


This weekend I will search for more cute LANG cards on clearance. They are my favorite.

2 comments:

C & E said...

You are so crafty and cute! Hope you and your family have a great Christams!

Heather O'Brien said...

You are so cute Jenny! I always remember opening your cards at our moms and being so careful for all the confetti falling out! Love the pics. Hope you guys had a good Christmas.