October 8, 2008

TaGgEd...

4 things I love about my husband:
1. He has a testimony of the Church
2. He is Humble & Kind & Sweet
3. Can always make me laugh
4. He loves me for me & treats me like a Queen (Even when I have P.M.S.)

4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. The Notebook
2. Stardust
3. Mama Mia
4. Monster In Law

4 TV shows I watch more than once:
1. Channel 13 News
2. CSI Miami
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Super Natural

4 Places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. Nauvoo
3. Caribbean Islands
4. California

4 People who email me regularly
1. Erica
2. Hen
3. Teri
4. Angie

4 Favorite Foods
1. Thai ( Mussaman Curry, Pad Thai, Tom Ka Soup)
2. A good Steak or Chicken
3. Ice Cream
4. My Moms Cooking

Places I would like to visit
1. Alaska
2. Oregon Coast
3. Hawaii
4. Ireland

4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year
1. Twilight Movie
2. Christmas
3. Remodeling the upstairs Bathroom's
4. A trip to the Day Spa

4 People I would like to tag
1. Jill
2. Natalie
3. Leslie
4. Shannon

3 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

You are SO cute! I haven't blogged in forever and just caught up on yours. Your wedding pics are gorgeous! I love them. Hope you guys are doing good. It was so fun to get together when I was there.

Mike & Cody said...

I am so glad you responded to my tag!! Love ya

Kalli said...

Hey the pic you have at the top with the leaves and the bridge is so beautiful! I even made Mark look at it, and he agreed. Did you take it??