August 6, 2008

To my sweet Husband..


I have been thinking a lot lately about how wonderful my husband really is. I love him so much! I'm so blessed to have him in my life. He is an amazing example to me and to others. When I think of all the wonderful qualities he has - I just have to say WOW! He makes me want to be a better person. I know I can be a little more like him. Kind, Humble, Patient, Loving & Sweet. To name a few. I mostly just want to tell him "Thank You". For who you are and the way you treat others. And especially the way tou treat me. You are the best husband & friend. I'm so glad you are my teddy bear forever.I love you honey!I truly am the luckiest girl in the world! XoXoXo - Jen

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Thats really sweet Jen. What a neat post. That would be fun to meet him some day :) I am glad you found your Prince Charming!

the girl who knew nothing said...

What a cute post. He really is such a great guy! I'm ready for 4-wheeling..give me a call!!!